Wednesday, June 13, 2007

another sequel



Hey...
God I miss being here
I went through some crazy life style lately; I'll be talking about it later
But for now I’ll talk a little bit about SAW IV (as you can see from the poster above)
Yes, it is another sequel, and people all ready knew about it
But the question here is WHY?!!! Why are they doing it??
The first 2 movies was just FANTASTIC, the third one was mmmmmm not so much!!!
It contained too much drama and too many spoilers even for the first two, and I didn’t like that. What was good about the first 2 was the mysteries and the puzzles, there were allot of thing left with out any explanation and I was fine with that, this how it should be played
To be fair enough I think It was good as a movie of its own, but not as a sequel!!
Any way I don't want to judge SAW IV before I see it, but for some reason I can’t remove Basic Instinct 2(the worst sequel ever) image from my head!!

8 comments:

KJ said...

I couldnt have the guts to watch the first 3... I think I will pass on 4

LOST in Dubai said...

well u should be a hardcore fan to watch them
i almost had a heartattack when i saw the first one

Sabsoub said...

i don't know what to say.. but i hate horror movies. so no comment
but anyway nice to see you posting again.

LOST in Dubai said...

thx sabsoub
allot of ppl don't like horror movies, but for me i enjoy the fear feeling knowing that nothing will hurt me _at least from what i'm seeing ;p_

LORD.M.M said...

HI LOST ..

i didint see the third one because they told me " its bad one "
unlike the Basic Instinct 2

which i found it very good ..

salamat

LOST in Dubai said...

hi lord,
well regarding the third movie, again it was again as a movie of it's own, but i thought it contained too much drama as one of "SAW" series, don't get me wrong, i'm a big Drama fan ;p
but not in this one

GraY FoX said...

well , i agree
more sickness won't harm the world much
it's an idea of getting more dollars nothing more and nothing less :(

LOST in Dubai said...

-Gray fox
that's the problem with hollywood these days, take a look at last year's full down of the US box office, and take a look at this year...
the whole summer movies r either "sequels" or "remakes"
i have nothing against sequels, but not a fourth and a fifth part!!!
just like Halloween, they f*^&% up the movie with it's 10000 sequel