Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I NEED HELP!!!

NOOO!! I'm not crazy or addicted to anything!! OMG ppl get a life :P
seriously, lately i changed my work place to the Knowledge Village in Dubai
but I'm Still leaving in Deira, and since i don't have driving license yet, I had to use a car left
which means that it takes me 4 hours daily to reach home after I finish work!!!
I'm trying to find a suitable room to share it with my friend in Barsha or Jumeira, with a Padget of DHS 5000
yes i did look in the newspaper, actually i ate the whole newspaper but nothing
and i looked in almost every website that offers any kind of sharing accommodation in Dubai
i have about 3 days left to move, and nothing yet
and now I need someone who could know someone, and that other someone knows another who could help me here
looking for some replies plzzzzzzzzzz

6 comments:

KJ said...

Doesn't KV provide residences? I have a friend sharing unfortunately she is a she :P

LOST in Dubai said...

KJ
okaaaay "THAT"S HELP" :S
:P
well i never heared that KV provides residences, at least not were i work!!
any way i found a great room in jumeira yesterday, and i'm in love with it allready :D
say hi to ur friend ;)

sweetlikearose said...

OMG .. wala eshe .. 4 hours till u arrive home w after work kaman??u need help 3anjad .. wish u all the best i wish if i can help ..

KJ said...

I'm sorry I couldn't help you :( but I am glad you managed to find accommodation :)

but 4 hours to Deira? wow.. it takes me 1 hour to SHJ.

LOST in Dubai said...

Bara2
thx for your concern
but el 7amdella i allready found a great room

LOST in Dubai said...

KJ & Bara2:
yes it toke me 4 hours daily
i don't think i mentioned that before, but i don't have a car yet (looooooooserrrrrr) so i'm using carlift!!!