Thursday, June 21, 2007

broken vow



Performer: "my" Lara Fabian :p

one of my all time favourites
i couldn't find a better clip, and the live version wasn't that good
but hope you enjoy the music, the voice, and the lyrics like i did

Tell me her name

I want to know

The way she looks

And where you go

I need to see her face

I need to understand

Why you and I came to an end

Tell me again

I want to hear

Who broke my faith in all these years

Who lays with you at night

When Im here all alone

Remembering when I was your own

l let you go

l let you fly

Why do I keep on asking why

l let you go

Now that I found

A way to keep somehow

More than a broken vow

Tell me the words I never said

Show me the tears you never shed

Give me the touch

That one you promised to be mine

Or has it vanished for all time

Chorus

I close my eyes

And dream of you and i

And then I realize

There's more to life than only bitterness and lies

I close my eyes

Id give away my soul

To hold you once again

And never let this promise end

Chorus

No comments: