Thursday, March 1, 2007

Where do we go from here?


Hey everyone…
This is me…again!!!
Long time? Well I guess I’m kind of slow ;)
Anyway….take a look at the attached image; for sure the design wasn’t suppose to end up like this; I started creating it with the concept of “A New Chapter” , then after 3 hours of working, my PC went crazy and I had to restart!! Oh... btw I didn’t save any of my work!!
I guess I was so crazy about the design that I forgot that the pc is a machine after all; I think it wasn’t so excited about what I was doing!! L
After I cried a river over it, I moved on and started creating the new one, but now a new image started popping up in my head
I know that everyone wants a new start… but what next?!
U go to bed every night reliving what happened during the day, some r happy of what they did, and some r not.
For those who didn’t like it, didn’t feel it, and doesn’t wanna live it again…
U look in the mirror and think: “today was bad! I was bad! This should be the end, and tmrw is a new beginning!!”
This is the right thing to do, _I guess_ but what next?
Is tmrw really gonna be a new day? Will u feel better? Is it really a new beginning? Or is it just a new chapter of the very huge play which we’re all part of.
I wish I knew the answer….

The design is not my best but I hope u feel what I meant by it.

Btw I started posting some photos online lately, it’s a really new thing for me _just like blogging_ here’s the link, hope u check it out and enjoy the experience:
http://screamonly.deviantart.com/

No comments: