Monday, February 26, 2007

My Very First



Hey…
This is my first time to post a thing ever… and I mean it
I did have some profiles here and there but nothing about me, just interests and friends, No thought, no ideas no nothing
Even as a little kid; I used to read stories and comics, the fans letters, enjoying them, thinking of write a comment or something;
But that was it…just a punch of thought never gets their chance to get out there!!!
Later at my teen years I had some tries in writing my own novels and thoughts…
it lasted for one month then died young never getting the chance to c the real world.
I don’t know... I think I was more into drawing my thoughts. It was easier and more effecting than writing them
Now I guess I’m more aware of what I want to say and how to say it...
Hope this will last…
One thing left is I’m not that great in English, u’ll may find some _allot actually_ mistakes here and there
Well… just ignore it ;)
Thx to Ramy who gave me the idea to write what I feel and looking for your comments people…
C ya later...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey buddy,

Welcome to the courageous world of blogging..,

I hope you keep it up..

Don’t screw it..

I only wanted you to start blogging cus I knew you had something worth writing.. don’t let me down pal…

And don’t worry about the English bit… we are no tutors..

RnD

GraY FoX said...

welcome around dude :)
hope you will enjoy the experience

Zena said...

blogging life is good... hope you will enjoy it :)

Anonymous said...

good luck :)

infinit reality said...

well, welcome to the world of blogging, keep it up, and good luck. express yourself freely :)

LOST in Dubai said...

thx all for the comments, i'm really glad to c such a responce